Settlement Agreement Solicitors - Reading & Thames Valley
Helping you to get the best deal possible
Settlement Agreement Solicitors in Reading
If you are looking for settlement agreement solicitors in Reading or the Thames Valley area we are perfectly situated to help you. Our office is conveniently located beside the Reading train station so we are easy to get to if you live in the surrounding area. If you would prefer, why not let our settlement agreement experts work with you from the comfort of your home. We are happy to work remotely and at a time to suit you. We have worked on hundreds of settlement agreements with great success in Reading and the Thames Valley areas. Your are in safe hands with us!
Our friendly and reliable team can be contacted on…
Services for Employees
A settlement agreement is a legal contract which ends the relationship between you and your employer. Perhaps there has been a dispute at work or you have simply been made redundant? By signing this voluntary agreement, you agree not to pursue an employment tribunal claim against your employer.
If you have been given a settlement agreement by your employer, it is important that you get expert legal advice. Whatever industry you work in, we can review your settlement agreement and if necessary:
- Help you decide if you should accept the settlement agreement or not (if you are unsure)
- Explain the meaning of particular clauses to you
- Negotiate with your employer for a better deal if appropriate
It can be upsetting and stressful when employment comes to an end. Our employment experts have answered some Frequently Asked Question on settlement agreements to help you. Included is information on Who pays? and How do I know if the compensation is fair? Read our FAQs here.
Services for Employers
If you are an employer and need help with how to approach an employee about a Settlement Agreement we can help you. We can advise you on drafting the terms of a settlement agreement to suit your business needs. If redundancies are being made on a large scale, it may be more cost efficient to draft bulk settlement agreements.
‘Doyle Clayton are a fantastic firm. Their knowledge is extremely impressive. Within reason they are always available for advice and no matter is too small for them to deal with.' - The Legal 500
Our Settlement Agreements Specialists
We have a team of experienced employment lawyers working from our Reading office. We are committed to providing clear, practical advice to secure the best possible outcome for your situation. Our experts include Tina Wisener, James Anderson and Piers Leigh-Pollitt who between them have years of experience working in this area of employment law.
Why use Doyle Clayton
The advantages of using Doyle Clayton to help and advise you with your settlement agreement are:
- Fixed Fees: your employer should contribute to your legal costs and this normally covers our bill. If any additional help or work is needed, it will be agreed with you so that there are no surprises
- Convenience: We are a stones throw from Reading train station which is great news to anyone who needs our help in the Reading and Thames Valley areas. Alternatively we can advise you by phone or video call
- A smooth process: you’ll be advised by an experienced employment lawyer. Our friendly team will explain everything in simple, plain English, before letting you know your options and the choices you can make
- Expertise: the legal directories (Chambers Guide and The Legal 500) which review all of the UK’s large and specialist law firms rate us as one of the best in the country and we’re regularly asked to advise senior executives and employees in the financial services, insurance, tech and legal sectors.
Contact Doyle Clayton
If you are looking for a settlement agreement advice in Reading or Thames Valley we are the experts. We can be contacted by telephone on +44 (0) 118 959 6839 or by email at email@example.com. We are used to dealing with tight deadlines and can provide a same day or a next day service. If you would like to meet one of our solicitors in person this can be arranged. Otherwise we offer a remote service.