Immigration and gaining a UK Work Permit

Smoothing the application process

To meet the Business Immigration team please click here.

UK Work Permit Applications

We often advise individuals and families from outside the EEA on immigration matters such as applying for a visa to enter and stay in the UK. 

Applying for Citizenship and Indefinite Leave

This might be based on their ancestry, relationships with British or EEA nationals, or other routes. We can also advise you on how to apply for indefinite leave to remain (known as settlement) or British citizenship (via naturalisation or a registration process). We also advise EU nationals on obtaining registration certificates and permanent residence documents. 

Whatever your circumstances, we can advise you on your options.

To find out how we can help, contact any of our offices below, message us using the contact form or email us at

Back to top