In-house Training & Updates
Session and workshop learning that really sticks
In-house employment law training
Our lawyers are experienced at providing in-house employment law training and business immigration training sessions for employers.
We’d be happy to dovetail these with any training you might have for your staff, or to train your HR teams. Our employment law training sessions are interactive and often based on case studies. These, we find, help to keep things interesting and relevant and avoids training becoming too much like legal lectures.
We have particular experience in providing training for companies in regulated environments, particularly in the financial services sector. We can provide bespoke training around regulatory obligations and conduct rule training as well as respect at work, with a focus on how the regulators are focusing on non-financial misconduct.
Some of our recent recent training sessions:
- Management training on “Employment law essentials – the manager’s toolkit” – to help bring employment law to life and to empower managers to take ownership of capability, grievance and disciplinary processes
- Absence management
- Anti harassment and bullying training
- Managers’ employment and discrimination law training
- Employment law updates
- Data protection HR workshops
- We can provide bespoke training around regulatory obligations and conduct rule training as well as respect at work, with a focus on how the regulators are focusing on non-financial misconduct
- Whistleblowing training
- TUPE training, in particular how TUPE applies to service provision changes
- All employee Respect at Work training with a focus on your company values, how to treat colleagues in the workplace, in depth training regarding harassment in the workplace, who can be liable and what the consequence can be. This training can assist with running a ‘reasonable steps’ defence should a claim of harassment be brought against the company for being vicariously liable for the actions of your employees
Our Team - contact one of our experts below for assistance
‘The team in general has been courteous, kind, and able to accommodate most requests for guidance and assistance, as and when needed. I feel comfortable with asking any question that comes to mind, as well as requesting an appointment to cover concerns.’
The Legal 500
Why Employers Choose Us
- First, our reputation: we are highly rated by the legal directories, Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500. Our satisfied clients have written fantastic reviews about working with us. As a result, employers continue to choose us again and again.
- Secondly, we are fortunate to have worked with a wide range of businesses. This has resulted in a highly experienced team with a bank of expertise.
- Thirdly, convenience: We have offices in Reading, Oxford, Basingstoke and at various locations (Cheapside, Mayfair, Canary Wharf) in London. We can travel to your place of work if this is more convenient for you.