Kate is a Chartered Legal Executive and advises on all areas of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including unfair dismissal, discrimination, redundancy and day to day employment issues.
Kate has extensive experience in advising our clients in relation to Employment Tribunal litigation from initial advice through to full hearing and has developed a particular interest in unfair dismissal, discrimination and pregnancy/maternity related issues.
Kate also provides advice to our clients in relation to a wide range of workplace employment law issues, including:
- Drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Negotiating terminations
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Reorganisations and restructures
Kate is part of the team responsible for advising the firm’s network of franchise clients and provides day to day advice to these clients on all aspects of workplace employment law.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives)
- Employment Lawyers Assocaition (ELA)