I’m an Employment Lawyer with a focus on advising employers and senior executives across a range of industries including technology, media and finance. I also take a great interest in helping early stage Startup companies get to grips with the legal aspects of their fledgling businesses.
Declan has extensive experience of advising employers, many of whom have a global presence, on compliance with UK employment law practice and procedures, including:
- Setting up and doing business in the UK
- Redundancy and other dismissal situations
- Business transfers
- Share sales and acquisitions
- Employee grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Employee dispute resolution, including work on Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation
- Breach of contract and employee competition matters
Declan has provided comprehensive reviews and advice in relation to a wide range of employment documentation for both employers and senior executives across a variety of industries including: finance, media, technology, construction, retail and charities.
Such documentation includes service agreements, confidentiality agreements, documentation in relation to various employee consultation processes, dismissal procedures and negotiated termination agreements.
Employment Lawyers' Association