Get your business IR35 ready in just one month?
In only a few weeks on 6 April 2021 the IR35 reforms go live!
Our panel discussion looks at what businesses can do in this short time to prepare.
The panel is hosted by Doyle Clayton's IR35 employment status expert - Declan Bradley and includes HMRC investigation specialist - Andrew Timpson, IR35 tech solutions provider - Ray Walker and Julia Kermode - the founder of a contractor focused advisory platform.
Areas the panel discuss include:
- How HMRC is likely to enforce the new tax law and deal with non-compliance
- Lessons from the roll out in the public sector
- How to carry out a time efficient IR35 compliance programme
- Potential alternatives to "inside IR35" engagements - are "statements of work" the panacea many believe them to be?
- Tech solutions to help to make your IR35 compliance process more time and cost efficient
The articles published on this website, current at the date of publication, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your own circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action.