Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship and Work Permits for Migrant Workers

Guiding you through the process

To meet our Business Immigration team please click here.

If your organisation wants to sponsor a migrant on a Tier 2 visa – whether a General application for new hires or Intra-Company Transfer for staff overseas – you’ll need a sponsor licence before they can apply for their visa. You may also need to comply with the complex advertising requirements set out by the Home Office to show that you could not find a suitably skilled worker in the UK or the EU.

The Sponsor Licence Application Process

We have extensive experience of the sponsor licence application process. From the outset, we'll provide you with comprehensive advice on the HR systems you'll need to have in place before the licence application is even made. We'll take you through the application process step by step, including assisting with the completion of your sponsor licence application form and certification of the required supporting documents. Our experience in assisting prospective sponsors, as well as our and relationships with the Home Office, will help your licence application progress smoothly.

Tier 2 Visa Applications

We also have considerable experience of assisting with Tier 2 visa applications. We can help with advertising the role (where required), assigning the certificate of sponsorship, and we can also take the candidate through their visa application in a clear and logical manner, whether this is from inside the UK or abroad. 

To find out how we can help with your sponsor licence application or how we can help you sponsor a migrant under Tier 2, contact any of our offices below, use the contact form here or email us at info@doyleclayton.co.uk 

Back to top