Confidential information: what can be protected and what can be done if it is misused?
Katie Mahoney (Legal Director - Doyle Clayton) and Charlotte Davies (Barrister - Littleton Chambers) provide a refresher on the types of information that can be protected, what can be done if confidential information is misused and also discuss practical ways of protecting information that is truly confidential.
For access to the slides, please click here.
Outline of Webinar
- What kind of information can be protected?
- Contractual confidentiality obligations
- What can be done if there has been a breach of confidentiality?
- Practical steps to protect confidential information
- Likely employee “defences” to breaching confidentiality
- Our combined war stories
The articles published on this website, current at the date of publication, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your own circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action.