Fair Dismissals - Capability and Performance. A How to Guide for Aspiring HR Advisers
In the second webinar of our HR Adviser Series, we discuss how to deal with issues of capability and performance concerns. As the new year starts, many businesses will be undertaking performance reviews and communicating bonuses. Now is the time to reflect on employee performance over the previous year and take steps to address any concerns. This session is particularly for aspiring HR practitioners and those wanting to brush up and solidify their knowledge on the essential employment law aspects of managing conduct concerns.
In this webinar, areas our experts cover include:
- What should you do when you have concerns about an employee’s performance?
- How to manage a Performance Improvement Plan?
- What should your capability policy cover?
- What are the key risks when dismissing an employee for capability or performance concerns?
- What pitfalls should you watch out for?
- What are the consequences of getting it wrong?
The information given in this webinar on 28 January 2021 is for reference purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your own circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action.
The articles published on this website, current at the date of publication, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your own circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action.