Why Doyle Clayton For You
Ten reasons to choose us
Technically excellent legal advice should be the very least you expect from a qualified solicitor. And with us, it’s a given. But if it helps you make up your mind, here are 10 other reasons why choosing us makes sense.
- We’ve worked with individual clients at all levels of seniority and have dealt with everything from straightforward settlement and compromise agreements to restrictive covenants, discrimination cases, and complex grievances. We bring this broad and specialist experience of employment law and workplace matters to bear for you.
- We have been entrusted by CEOs, COOs, Senior Executives and Managing Directors across almost all business sectors to advise on their individual employment situations.
- We’re the UK’s largest specialist employment law firm. We didn’t plan it that way, but our depth and breadth of expertise and experience surpasses almost every other firm. This includes niche areas such as employee data protection matters and business immigration. There’s not much we haven’t seen, and thanks to our critical mass, we know the best way to proceed, while avoiding costly mistakes at your expense.
- We’re considered one of the leading employment law firms in the country, with more than half our partners recognised as leaders in employment law. And because we don’t have teams of lawyers in other practice areas, we focus all our efforts on what we do best.
- Our partners and associates come from other leading City and regional firms. And we work with some of the UK’s leading businesses from our London and Reading offices.
- Because we’re focused on a single area of law, we can carry out work at realistic and competitive rates. Or aim: to offer outstanding value for money.
- If you want, we’re very happy to keep you up to date with the latest developments in employment law. We produce regular electronic updates, legal guides, and email alerts to keep you in the loop.
- We’re not fence sitters. We’ll look at the commercial circumstances, assess the risks and provide you with a solution. One that makes both commercial and legal sense for you. We do not give off-the-shelf advice.
- We’re responsive to your needs. We’ll assign you a named lawyer for advice and support, and bring in additional expertise and resources as necessary. Plus, all our written communications are to the point and in plain English.
- If you need employment tribunal support we have several lawyers who carry out their own tribunal advocacy, we can avoid passing your case over to counsel shortly before the hearing. This creates consistency and helps avoid additional costs.
To find out how we can help you, contact any of our offices below or email firstname.lastname@example.org