Natalie has over 10 years of UK immigration experience. She was a former Civil Servant at the Home Office for several years and worked as a Compliance Officer during the inception of the Points Based System and before working in the private sector as an immigration advisor.
As a Compliance Officer Natalie audited many public and private limited companies that applied to register as a sponsor and those already registered under the Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 categories. She was responsible for recommending whether the organisation should be granted a licence and, whether registered sponsors should retain their sponsor licence or have their licence revoked. Whilst working as a civil servant Natalie studied law part time and graduated from BPP law school with a Commendation.
Since leaving the Home Office, Natalie has gained a wealth of knowledge of Tier 2 and private client matters, whilst utilising her Home Office experience. She is highly experienced in advising corporate clients on their sponsor duties. She also provides advice and training on matters regarding the Prevention of Illegal Working and Tier 2 Sponsor Licence compliance issues. In addition she conducts Home Office mock audits to fully equip registered sponsors and prospective sponsors of their sponsor duties.
Professional memberships -
Some of our immigration services you may be interested in -
- Bringing foreign employees to the UK
- Employing foreign workers already in the UK
- Supporting EU/EEA employees through Brexit
- Home Office compliance and appeals
- Business restructuring - foreign employees
- UK short term business visitors
- Setting up a businesses in the UK
- Investing in the UK (entrepreneursinvestors
- UK work permits, citizenship and indefinite leave
- Studying in the UK - schools/colleges/universities and student visas