Hannah is an employment solicitor in our Mayfair office. Before joining Doyle Clayton, she trained at Herbert Smith Freehills and qualified into their employment team in March 2017.
Hannah advises clients on all aspects of the employment relationship. She has particular experience in acting for employers in the financial services sector on high value disputes and corporate transactions. She has also undertaken secondments to two household name companies in the technology and energy sectors, respectively.
Hannah’s experience includes:
- Acting for a global investment bank on the successful defence of discrimination and unfair dismissal claims and related appeals and costs proceedings.
- Advising purchasers on the employment aspects of proposed acquisitions, including conducting due diligence and negotiating transaction documents.
- Acting for the founders of an e-commerce start-up on the sale of their shareholdings to a trade buyer.
- Advising employers on the impact of the TUPE Regulations on business transfers, including a global post-merger reorganisation.
- Drafting bespoke HR documentation for businesses ranging from blue chip companies to a newly established charity.
- Providing guidance on compliance with data protection obligations, particularly employee subject access requests.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified in March 2017
- Specialist in Employment Law since 2017
Employment Lawyers' Association