Hannah is an employment law solicitor in the firm’s City office.
A UK employment law specialist, Hannah joined Doyle Clayton's City office from global law firm K&L Gates.
She advises both employers and individuals on the full range of employment and related issues with particular experience in the financial services, retail, telecom and health technology sectors and expertise in advising on team and senior executive moves and negotiating settlement agreements..
A litigation specialist, Hannah regularly represents employers and employees in Employment Tribunal, High Court and Court of Appeal claims including claims for discrimination, unfair dismissal and whistleblowing.
Recent work includes -
- Advising the former CEO of Stobart Group in his defence and counterclaim of a multimillion-pound unlawful means conspiracy, £4.9m expenses and breach of fiduciary duty claim brought against him by Stobart Group Limited at the High Court.
- Defending an independent investment firm at the Employment Tribunal against a whistleblowing claim from a former director.
- Conducting an investigation into allegations of bullying and harassment at a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies and subsequently managing the exit of the high-profile CEO.
- Ongoing day to day HR support, for multinational corporations including advising on disciplinary hearings, grievance investigations and performance management.
- Advising organisations on responses to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARS) under the GDPR and managing high-volume subject access document reviews.
- Drafting employment contracts, staff handbooks and policies for a wide range of companies, including a major international charitable foundation, software companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Experience and qualifications -
- Qualified September 2019
- Specialist in Employment Law since 2019
Education and professional memberships -
- London School of Economics - LLB Law
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)