Elisabeth is a Solicitor based in our City office. Elisabeth specialises in business immigration and employment law, advising both organisations and individuals. Elisabeth trained at a leading regional law firm, qualifying into their employment team in February 2016.
Elisabeth has experience of advising on a wide variety of immigration and employment matters, including:
- Providing immigration advice to organisations, including giving advice about work visas for non-EEA staff members, sponsor licence applications and the ongoing obligations of licensed sponsors.
- Advising individuals about their immigration status and the immigration routes available to them, as well as advising on applications for indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship.
- Advising EU nationals and their employers about their rights and the options available to them, including advising on permanent residence applications and settled status.
- Advising employers on a range of areas – from drafting employment contracts and handbooks and advising on day-to-day employee issues to providing advice on employment tribunal proceedings, breaches of post-termination restrictions by former employees and business reorganisations.
- Advising individuals in respect of issues with their employers, including advising in relation to grievances and disciplinary matters, employment tribunal proceedings and settlement agreements.
Experience and qualifications -
- Qualified in February 2016
- Specialist in Employment Law since 2016
- Specialist in Immigration Law since 2016
Professional memberships -
Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)