Workplace Law Firm Doyle Clayton – exceptional performance in The Times/Chambers/The Legal 500
Yesterday evening, Chambers UK Solicitors - A Client’s Guide was published. Along with The Legal 500, the book provides a comprehensive review of the UK legal market and involves a considerable amount of effort on the part of law firms in explaining their work over the last 12 months, as well as researchers from the books interviewing and getting feedback from law firms’ clients and contacts.
Where did Doyle Clayton rank within the Chambers UK Solicitors Client Guide?
This year Doyle Clayton has been again ranked highly for Employment Law and Immigration in London and number one for these in the Thames Valley. The firm is also now ranked best in class in the UK for its work advising the education sector.
Which lawyers from Doyle Clayton were recommended?
The lawyers recommended in current editions are:
- James Anderson [Partner] - Employment
- Anita de Atouguia [Partner] - Immigration
- Liz Barton [Partner] - Restructuring
- Dan Begbie-Clench [Partner] - Employment
- Victoria Burnip [Partner] - Employment and Immigration
- Darren Clayton [Partner] - Employment
- Peter De Maria [Partner] - Employment
- Peter Doyle [Partner] - Employment
- Simon Henthorn [Partner] - Education
- Piers Leigh-Pollitt [Partner] - Employment
- Sukhpal Matharoo [Partner] - Employment
- Jennifer Nicol [Partner] - Employment
- Tina Wisener [Partner] - Employment
- Anna Blackden - Education
- Nicola Richards - Immigration
- Liz Timmins - Education and Immigration
- Verity Saxon - Employment (and also one of the UK's Next Generation Lawyers)
Both Andrew Campbell [Partner] - Pensions and Helen Brooks [Partner] - Employment have been recommended in previous editions of Chambers and The Legal 500.
Peter Doyle, Doyle Clayton’s Chief Executive comments -
“The fact that all of our Partners and nearly half of our total legal advisers are or have been recommended or ranked as leading individuals is extremely pleasing. And along with feedback from the directories saying that we are "an amazing team”, have “outstanding responsiveness and commerciality” are “a real pleasure to work with” and “the best of the best” I can see why The Times recently in its review of the UK legal market placed us firmly amongst the country’s premiere firms.
Together, this shows that our strategy of building the UK’s leading specialist workplace law firm is working and one that we remain fully committed to. Our investment in developing our services will continue, as will the policy of hiring the best lawyers from the best known law firms and encouraging them to succeed in our highly entrepreneurial firm.”
The articles published on this website, current at the date of publication, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your own circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action.