Claire qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and joined Doyle Clayton in 2014. Claire is predominantly based in the City office.
Claire advises on a wide range of employment matters for both companies and individuals. She has particular expertise in working with corporate clients in the insurance and financial sectors. Claire is also an experienced litigation specialist and conducts her own advocacy in Employment Tribunals.
Recent work includes -
- Acting for an insurance company in a claim brought by an employee following a TUPE transfer;
- Advising an insurance company regarding intra group TUPE transfers, following several acquisitions and simultaneous collective consultation for redundancy purposes;
- Advising an asset management firm regarding the complex exit of a partner;
- Acting for an employee in relation to claims against her employer for sexual harassment and constructive dismissal; and
- Acting for a Partner regarding their acrimonious exit from a Hedge Fund.
Experience and qualifications -
- Qualified in September 2007
- Specialist in Employment Law since 2007
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)