Applying for Tier 2 Visa and Sponsor Licence

Getting the process right

To meet the Business Immigration team please click here.

UK Work and Study Visa

If you want to hire international staff who may already be in the UK, such as those on a Tier 4 graduate visa, or those working with competitors on a Tier 2 General visa, you'll need to apply for a Tier 2 visa, feature on the Tier 2 register of sponsors, and hold a sponsor licence.

We can provide full support in your application for a Tier 2 sponsor licence, regardless of your company’s size, and work closely with you to ensure your licence application is approved. We'll tell you what documents you need for the application, and give you full support and assistance with the online process.

Hiring International Workers

We've extensive experience in obtaining licences for large corporates, SMEs and start-ups. Our team contains many experts in this field, including former Home Office staff and those experienced in Tier 2 Sponsor Licence compliance and Home Office audits. Rest assured, you’ll be dealing with experts in this area who will support you all the way.

To find out how we can help, contact any of our offices below, message us using the contact form here or email us at 

Back to top