We publish a termly Education Bulletin covering news and topics of interest to schools and colleges. The Bulletin covers upcoming changes in the law, a summary of relevant cases plus a safeguarding update to make sure schools and colleges are kept up to date on the key legal issues that may affect them.
You can access the Bulletins below.
Education Bulletin: Summer 2018
This edition includes:
- The launch of our Tier 4 support service for schools and colleges.
- Changes to the way termination payments have to be taxed.
- Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation and the data protection toolkit for schools.
- Dismissal of a headteacher for failing to disclose her relationship with a sex offender.
- Failure of negligent teaching claim.
- Response to the consultation on the “Working Together to Safeguard Children” guidance.
- Update on the consultation on “Keeping Children Safe in Education”.
Click here to download your copy.
The articles published on this website, current at the date of publication, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your own circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action.