Verity has a reputation for providing clients with no-nonsense, pragmatic and strategic advice. She has a wealth of experience advising major corporations on a range of employment law issues, and leading and managing a number of projects for clients. She also frequently advise senior executives on their exit severance packages.
Verity has extensive experience of advising our clients on a range of workplace employment law issues, including:
- drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks,
- negotiating terminations,
- strategic issues associated with reorganisations and restructuring,
- discrimination and harassment,
- employment disputes,
- post termination restrictions, restrictive covenants and the protection of confidential information.
A number of the firm's clients operate as franchisees, Verity is also responsible for managing the firm’s network of franchise clients. She advises these clients on all aspects of workplace employment law.
Verity regularly speaks at Doyle Clayton seminars and client training sessions
Verity’s recent work includes:-
- advising an international distribution and outsourcing firm on enforcement of post employment restraints
- advising an international engineering company on harmonising its terms and conditions which entailed preparing all the documentation required to harmonise contracts
- advising a national pub retailer and brewer on a maternity and pregnancy discrimination, and constructive dismissal tribunal claim
- advising an international restaurant and franchise pizza delivery chain on a high profile race discrimination, harassment, disability discrimination and constructive dismissal claim
- advising a chief executive of a national company on his executive severance package
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified in February 2009
- Specialist in Employment Law since 2009
Employment Lawyers' Association