Simon is a corporate and commercial lawyer with over twenty years’ experience of working on a wide range of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, general corporate transactions and complex commercial and contractual arrangements.
Simon has advised:
- Sellers and buyers in relation to share and business acquisitions
- Parties in relation to disputes arising from share and business acquisitions, particularly warranty claims and earn-out provisions
- National and multi-national clients on the establishment of joint ventures and collaborative arrangements
- Shareholders in relation to joint venture disputes, joint venture exit, and the renegotiation and restructuring of joint ventures
- Corporate clients on capital restructurings by way of share buybacks, reductions of capital and schemes of arrangement
- Government departments in relation to their interests as stakeholders in strategic businesses
- Industrial clients on the negotiation of distribution agreements and complex contractual arrangements
- Insurers on the creation of complex policies, and disputes in relation to policies
Simon has written for a number of publications including PLC Magazine and Tolley’s Company Law Handbook.