An employment law generalist with experience of Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation as well as non-litigious matters such as corporate support and ad hoc advice on employment matters such as large scale redundancies, executive exits, employment documentation and family leave issues.
Experience includes -
- Working on High Court litigation such as injunctive relief and disputes around post-termination restrictions, TUPE and confidential information;
- Employment Tribunal disputes across a range of issues, principally for employers in cases for unfair dismissal, discrimination, unlawful deduction from wages and whistle-blowing;
- Corporate support work including advising on and drafting warranties and indemnities in corporate documentation in relation to share and asset acquisitions;
- Advice to corporates including advising on large scale redundancies and associated collective consultation obligations;
- Ad hoc advice to employers in relation to a range issues including negotiated exits, TUPE, employment policies and documentation, performance and grievance issues and data subject access requests.
Clients include corporates across a number of industries including media, technology, healthcare, utilities and finance.
Naomi also has significant experience of advising senior executives on negotiated exits and issues around bonuses and share awards.
Experience and qualifications -
- Qualified in October 2012
- Specialist in Employment Law since 2012
Professional memberships -
Employment Lawyers Association