Employment law support for overseas business in the UK
Employment law and business immigration support for overseas companies setting up business in the UK
Support for overseas companies setting up in the UK
Our lawyers are experienced in helping overseas companies, setting up operations in the UK, to understand and deal with our complex employment and business immigration laws.
- Advise on the best way for you and your staff to enter and work in the UK legally and all other business immigration matters: including sponsorship applications; advice on the investor and entrepreneur immigration routes; illegal working issues and UK Border Agency inspections; sole representative applications; indefinite leave to remain and naturalisation as a British citizen.
- Develop suitable contracts of employment, staff handbooks and policies that will provide protection for your business.
- Advise you of your obligations to your employees and their rights under UK employment law - including performance management, grievances, disciplinaries and dismissals .
- Help you with the recruitment and the termination process - including the rights of employees on the transfer of ownership of a business.
- Provide practical assistance in managing the employment relationship.
- Provide ongoing guidance and training and support your operations as you grow.
- Help you to remain up to date with the changing legal landscape.
Our services include:
Languages spoken and links with foreign firms
We have lawyers who are fluent in French, Italian and Polish and conversational in German. We also have links with high quality employment law practices in many other countries and can involve them in projects when required.
Why use Doyle Clayton?
- We are the UK’s largest specialist employment law firm with a greater depth and breadth of expertise and experience than most other firms.
- Our lawyers are all specialists in their field and many of them are rated amongst the best in the country.
- When you come to us for advice we will look at your particular circumstances, assess the risks and provide you with a practical solution which makes both business and legal sense for you. We do not give text book advice that you cannot use as is often the case with other firms.
- We are competitively priced below those of most major London, national and international firms.
- Our written communications are in plain English. We will not try to dazzle you with legal jargon.
- We have offices in the City of London, Mayfair, Canary Wharf and the Thames Valley and can work with businesses setting up anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- We are inward investment partners with London's business development agency helping businesses establish themselves in the UK
If you are looking for support in setting up a business in the UK contact Peter Doyle on 020 3696 7171 or Anita de Atouguia on 020 7329 9090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org