Notary Public Services Reading and London
What a Notary Does
Notaries are primarily concerned with the authentication and certification of documents for use abroad. Once a document bears the signature and seal of a Notary it is regarded as having been ‘notarised’. A notarised document can be legalised at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (by way of apostille) as well as at Foreign Embassies.
Many notaries provide a service for commercial firms engaged in international trade, and for private individuals. The most common tasks are:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
Sukhpal Matharoo's Notarial services London and Thames Valley
Sukhpal Matharoo is a Partner with Doyle Clayton Solicitors and is an experienced Notary Public. He provides notarial services from the firm’s Reading and London offices (Mayfair, the City and Canary Wharf). Sukhpal is a member of the Notaries Society.
Key benefits of using Sukhpal are that he is
- used to working with commercial clients and on corporate matters and transactions.
- used to working to tight deadlines and turning documents around swiftly.
- happy to travel to client's offices to carry out his notarial work if this is more convenient.
- able to provide his notarial services out of Doyle Clayton’s London and Reading offices. This allows Sukhpal to provide his notarial services throughout London and the Thames Valley.
- able to provide a comprehensive service which includes organising and obtaining any necessary legalisation of documents as well as arranging for the documents to be couriered worldwide if required.
- Sukhpal can provide an expedited legalisation service in urgent cases.
- fluent in Hindi and Punjabi.
For more information or to discuss your requirements please contact Sukhpal at email@example.com. or call him on London 0203 696 7171 or for Thames Valley inquiries on 0118 959 6839 Alternatively you can download our Notarial and Legalisation Services brochure.