Employment Contracts Policies and Procedures
It is important to ensure that your employment contracts, policies and procedures are frequently reviewed and applied in a consistent manner across your organisation.
Drafted correctly, your policies will help you to manage your business, comply with current legislation and deal with many day to day employment matters more easily.
Our employment lawyers help clients to draft and implement robust policies and procedures including:
- contracts of employment
- standard employment terms, staff handbooks, and general employment policies and procedures
- consultancy agreements
- service agreements for Senior Executives
- post termination restrictions
We also advise on the process to adopt when varying contractual terms of employment and on contract and policy issues arising from mergers, acquisitions and disposals, including the application of TUPE.
Some examples of recent work:
- Providing suites of template documentation for extensive TUPE transfer and collective redundancies consultation.
- Advising and regularly updating handbooks, policies and procedures and template letters for each stage in the disciplinary, grievance and capability process.
- Advising on policy issues and changes affecting multiple locations of a national retailer and advising on policies that could have implications in relation to indirect sex discrimination for several different site managers.
- Drafting and negotiating service agreements and related TUPE/Agency Workers Regulations issues.
- Drafting directors' service agreements and non-executive directors' letters of appointment
To contact us email email@example.com or phone one of our offices.